The Peony Planner® (Jan-Dec'18)
This variant is currently sold out
* We use vegan leather.
** Sold out in Australia
We're excited to introduce you to our six-ring binder range, The Peony Planner! That's right. Yes, we've turned a clutch into a planner. ;)
As chic and sophisticated as peonies, The Peony Planner with Jan-Dec 2018 inserts comes in 3 colour options;
- Black with Black interior (Rose Gold)
- Peach with Peach interior (Gold)
- Blue with Blue interior (Silver)
If you'd like to buy the undated one, please head to this page. You can also buy additional notes and to-do refills from us. A5 inserts from Filofax or Kikki K also fit into The Peony Planner.
Features of The Peony Planner®
- 1 gold, rose-gold, or silver pen
- 3 small gold, rose-gold, or silver paper clips
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
- Planner: 172.5 x 237 x 60mm
- Ring Diameter: 30mm
- Ring Spacing: 15mm between each and 65 mm middle gap / 0.59" and 2.56"
- Paper size: 210 x 140mm
- Made from high-quality Saffiano vegan leather
- Classic smooth, lustrous lining interior
- Magnetic closure
- Gold, rose-gold, or silver binder
- Elastic pen loop
- 6 ring binder
- 3 internal slots/pockets
- 5 Sticker sheets
Jan - Dec '18 Inserts
** The pages are exactly like the pages in the dated spiral-bound Happiness Planner.
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Overview
- Monthly Plan: Goals, Happy Things I Will Do, and Positive Self-Talk
- Dated One Day Per Page Diary
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily "Today I'm Excited About"
- Daily Main Focus
- Daily Meals & Exercise
- Daily Schedule
- Daily To-Dos
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Space for notes
- Monthly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximise your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each month and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your month and set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the past year
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. As we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, we do not accept address change or order modification. Please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out. If address change must be made, you're responsible for the additional postage.
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
UAE customers must put in your PO Box number. Otherwise the carrier cannot find you and the package will be returned to us. If this happens, you will be responsible for the second postage.