The 52-Week Journal (sale)
$34.00 was $44.00
This variant is currently sold out
** The journals are discounted because even though the planner is undated, it comes with 2017/8 Calendar Overview and Printables.
If you’d like to purchase ones with 2019/2020 at the front, these will go on sale in September with November ship date.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
As requested by popular demand, we have created an undated weekly planner that embraces our signature function, the much-loved weekly reflection element.
The 52-Week Journal is perfect for those who don't want to write or journal every day, but still want to set weekly goals and reflect on a weekly basis. It is similar to The Happiness Planner 2016. However, it comes with weekly goal setting, weekly overview, and weekly reflection pages, instead of the daily and monthly pages.
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on your happiness. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each week with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- End each day with gratitude
What are the features?
- Hardcover with gold-foiled logo and gold corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 251 pages
- Our inspirational gold pen
- 2 bulldog clips
- 3 gold paperclips
- 4 of our Printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
The 4 Printables are
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucketlist
- My Goals
Inside the journal
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- 2017/8 Calendar Overview
- Weekly Overview and Goal-Setting pages
- Weekly Quotes
- Weekly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
Throughout the journal, you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each week with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought*
- Pinpoint your focus for each week
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your week and see things from the positive side
- Set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the past 52 weeks
What is The Happy Notes?
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. As we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, we do not accept address change or order modification. Please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out. If address change must be made, you're responsible for the additional postage.
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time.
For international orders, once the package arrives to your country, you can use the same tracking number with your local/national carrier. Please make sure you get in touch with them within the timeframe, or else, it will be returned to us.
UAE customers must put in your PO Box number. Otherwise the carrier cannot find you and the package will be returned to us. If this happens, you will be responsible for the second postage.